(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Game of Thrones Board Game 8:00 pm Sign Up

October 20th, 2012

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Game of Thrones Board Game 8:00 pm Sign Up

Postby EmperorsWrath » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Respond to this thread to sign up for the 8:00 pm 6-player Game of Thrones game.
EmperorsWrath
EmperorsWrath
Site Admin

Re: Game of Thrones Board Game 8:00 pm Sign Up

Postby SheepBoy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 pm

I placed the order today for the recent expansion/scenario for GoT. It is mandatory that it has 6 players and I believe its best for experienced players who want to shake things up a little. Check it out here :
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_ ... ?eidn=3587

If I get 6 players who want to play that version, I will run it (possibly in addition to vanilla GoT). Please post if you want to be part of the 8pm play either way. While there will be open play throughout the day, wouldn't you like to avoid walking around the game room trying to round up two more players only to lose one player to Power Grid while they were waiting for you? Yes, you've been there, we all have been there. So sign up and avoid that!!! :)

Also, to spice up vanilla GoT, I am planning to have players be able to use their tokens (you get 5 when you pay the door fee) in place of power tokens (get the Raven even if all your consolidate power orders got torched!!!) and to allow the use of one more starred order than you would normally be allowed to (1st turn mustering for Greyjoy!). Let me know what you think of those ideas.

Wool for the Wool God!!!!
SheepBoy

Re: Game of Thrones Board Game 8:00 pm Sign Up

Postby SheepBoy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:05 pm

The Dance with Dragons scenario/expansion pack has arrived! Sign up if you want to play it!

Wool for the Wool God!!!!
SheepBoy

Return to EXTRA LIFE 24hr CHARITY GAMING EVENT