(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Ater Daeus : Mad Dogs of War

Warmachine, Hordes, and Iron Kingdoms

Moderator: ater daeus

Ater Daeus : Mad Dogs of War

Postby ater daeus » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey everyone. Just wrapping up my 75pt Tier 4 Epic Butcher list and thought I'd start posting some pictures.

Here's the scary man himself:Image

The core of my Khador army will be red but Zoktavir's little merry band will be primarily black with red accents. The goal of the entire Khador army is to have certain tiers be certain colors (eButcher, Strakov - Black, Scorcha, Butcher - White, Karchev, Irusk - Red) while still having their color schemes work with each other. This is the challange, we'll see how it goes. I'll also be doing part of the army with snow and part without. Hopefully they will look cohesive when i'm finished

Here's the list I'm wrapping up:

eButcher
Kodiak x3
Spriggan
Doomreaver Unit with UA x5
Manhunter x 2
Yuri
Fenris

Happy Painting!
Subtlety is a word for strategy; brutality, for tactics. Even the most complex battle plans eventually require the application of brute force. ~ Irusk
ater daeus
Quarterstaff Employee

Re: Ater Daeus : Mad Dogs of War

Postby ater daeus » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Here's my first Kodiak!
Subtlety is a word for strategy; brutality, for tactics. Even the most complex battle plans eventually require the application of brute force. ~ Irusk
ater daeus
Quarterstaff Employee

Postby ater daeus » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:10 pm

And here's the second one!
ater daeus
Quarterstaff Employee

Postby ater daeus » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:11 pm

My lady hunter! I realize her hand isn't done but this is when I could take the picture so here she is.
ater daeus
Quarterstaff Employee

Postby Archleone » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Those kodiaks are absolutely sick, man, and I'm digging the detail on the Lady Hunter. Best facial detail I've seen since that Madrak that... Ben, I think? put in the art contest. Maybe better.
Me: Man, I hope Legion gets a dragoon model soon. I want an ogrun riding, like, a raek or something.
Kai: maybe you'll get, like, an ogrun with a shredder taped to each foot, like a roller skater!
Archleone

Return to Privateer Press Games