(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Wrath Previews

Warmachine, Hordes, and Iron Kingdoms

Moderator: ater daeus

Wrath Previews

Postby Archleone » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 pm

http://privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider today showed an image today of art for the first ever mercenary character jack, Rocinante. The problem was, the image was scrambled. Since I haven't posted in a while (@#$% me for missing that shredder shirt), i thought i'd start with a bombshell and post the art, unscrambled after a few minutes with mspaint's copypasta tool (I'm such a moron)

Son, I am impressed.
Me: Man, I hope Legion gets a dragoon model soon. I want an ogrun riding, like, a raek or something.
Kai: maybe you'll get, like, an ogrun with a shredder taped to each foot, like a roller skater!
Archleone

Re: Wrath Previews

Postby Blessed Cool » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 am

Yaaaay, a merc character jack! Looks like it needs a loader. Sad face.
♦Sam♦
---------------------------
"Hehe: Tier 1: Fix Scourge of Heresy."
Blessed Cool

Postby ater daeus » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:22 pm

He looks like awesome sauce with a cannon! I hope he has a character loader. Or Domiano does it himself.

Also - Connor, you aren't too late. Tomorrow is the deadline.
Subtlety is a word for strategy; brutality, for tactics. Even the most complex battle plans eventually require the application of brute force. ~ Irusk
ater daeus
Quarterstaff Employee

Postby Archleone » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Haha awesome, but I think it would be a bit silly to make a 'caster do the loading. Would be cool to have some crazy character engineer accompanying our friend the unstoppable force, tho.
Me: Man, I hope Legion gets a dragoon model soon. I want an ogrun riding, like, a raek or something.
Kai: maybe you'll get, like, an ogrun with a shredder taped to each foot, like a roller skater!
Archleone

Return to Privateer Press Games