Quarterstaff Games
152 Church Street
Burlington VT 05401Click to see a map.
(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Kallus, the Wrath... Male? Female? the answer is...

Warmachine, Hordes, and Iron Kingdoms

Moderator: ater daeus

Kallus, the Wrath... Male? Female? the answer is...

Postby Archleone » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Neither, apparently;
"Created by Everblight through his chosen servant Thagrosh, Kallus is a simulacrum crafted to house a shard of the dragon’s athanc. His flawless form is matched only by his battle prowess. Kallus, Wrath of Everblight is a terror in combat whose fearless certainty of his own immortality lends him unflagging stamina and resolve that he imparts to the blighted Nyss he leads into battle."

Male in spirit, but in the same way Everblight and Toruk are male. As in, they aren't really.
Me: Man, I hope Legion gets a dragoon model soon. I want an ogrun riding, like, a raek or something.
Kai: maybe you'll get, like, an ogrun with a shredder taped to each foot, like a roller skater!
Archleone

Re: Kallus, the Wrath... Male? Female? the answer is...

Postby Kirin Folken » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am

Hes (it?) intersting... however I can't help but feel hes a replacment for Rhyas.

Heres to hopping for a solid Melee Warlock :)
Kirin Folken

Postby Archleone » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 am

He's more of a juggernaut thanks to unyielding, compared to Rhyas' high level of agility and assasination stuff.
Kallus doesnt have much in the way of mobility, just a LOT of melee power and a good amount of survivability for the entire army.
Me: Man, I hope Legion gets a dragoon model soon. I want an ogrun riding, like, a raek or something.
Kai: maybe you'll get, like, an ogrun with a shredder taped to each foot, like a roller skater!
Archleone

Postby pszito » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Yep, not a Rhyas replacement but certainly a troop-centric caster. More attrition than assassin and more broad spectrum buffs than single target. I likes him. INCUBI!
ImageImageImage
in vino veritas
~<{ Nick }>~
pszito

Return to Privateer Press Games