802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Longest Night Fully Painted Mini-League

Warmachine, Hordes, and Iron Kingdoms

Moderator: ater daeus

Longest Night Fully Painted Mini-League

Postby ater daeus » Thu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Here's the low-down on the Longest Night League:

All events will be 15pts. All armies must be fully painted. (Fully painted means based - no exceptions)
The qualifier events will be one list, the finals will be a two list required event using the Divide and Conquer rules.
We will be using SR 2012. There will be no reinforcements.

Registration will end at 6:15 for each event. All events will roll dice at 6:30.
If you are not deployed and ready to play by the start time it will be a game loss.
Due to the time that these events start I will be very strict about this.

Here is the breakdown of how the events will work:
All Events will have relaxed (5 min) turns
QUALIFIERS:
There are 5 qualifiers (May 31st, June 14th, June 28th, July 19th, July 26th)

If there are 8-11 people there will be 2 qualifiers, 12 or more people will see 4 qualifiers
You can only qualify once. Players will be seeded based on their record in the qualifier as well as how many players there were in that event.

This will result in 10-20 players for the finals event on August 9th.

FINALS & PRIZES:

The Finals will take place August 9th.

The finals will be singles elimination 4-5 rounds. The pairings will be based on seedings from the qualifiers. I will keep these updated throughout the Qualifiers. Any first round byes that need to be given will go to the highest seeded players. After the first round we will have 16 or 8 players.
From that point on the highest seeds will play the lowest (i.e. 1st plays 16th, 2nd plays 15th ect...)

The last 8 players standing will receive one of the Limited Edition Witchfire patches.
The last man standing will receive the Witchfire Limited Edition Medal.

If you have any questions please ask me at the shop or on Facebook.

Oh and this event will be PG free. Nick and I will both be judging and not playing.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE 3RD QUALIFIER:
This event happens during league. I will make sure that players can log lots of 15 pt games for that week so no one loses out on points.
Subtlety is a word for strategy; brutality, for tactics. Even the most complex battle plans eventually require the application of brute force. ~ Irusk
ater daeus
Quarterstaff Employee

Return to Privateer Press Games