(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

October 21st

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

October 21st

Postby mattmiller » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Pathfinder this Wednesday night. I believe that I am scheduled to run a module this week. I have one prepared and ready to go. I have heard that there has been more interest at the store about Pathfinder Society. There might come a week soon where we have enough for two tables. We should probably plan to have a second GM and a backup module ready to play. At the moment, that would be Luke or John. Can you guys bring one of the modules you have run in the past? That way, if we get enough for a second table, we can run the new people through the old module.
mattmiller

Re: October 21st

Postby DrFaust » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 pm

So what does a person interested in checking out Pathfinder Society need to have? The book? A character?
Held Action, a blog about tabletop gaming and Vermont.

Carnagecast, Vermont's tabletop gaming podcast.
DrFaust

Postby lrichter » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:12 am

I'll bring an adventure I ran... I'll think of which to bring.

Luke
lrichter

Postby echoota » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 am

DrFaust wrote:So what does a person interested in checking out Pathfinder Society need to have? The book? A character?

We're still in a gray zone right now because we are playing year zero modules. So you could show up with a 3.5 character or a character from the Pathfinder core book. There are also pre-gen characters for level 1 here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/pregeneratedCharacters

After Carnage we'd be playing Year 1 modules and at that point we'd be doing full Pathfinder rules.

The details on playing in the Pathfinder Society can be downloaded here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety

If you know 3.5 well then Pathfinder is essentially the same with some subtle rule changes.
echoota

Return to Role Playing Games