802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Newbie Player Looking for a Group

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Newbie Player Looking for a Group

Postby Vulkar » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey all,

I figured I'd post this here because I'd like to get into D&D. I'm looking for an adult group who'd be willing to welcome a newbie player. I'm available on weekday nights and would be interested in getting together once or twice a week. I live in Burlington.

I played some D&D when I was a child and would love to really get into it now. I've had considerable experience playing TSR's old Marvel Superheroes RPG. Lately, I've been playing the Dungeon's and Dragon's online video game and listening to D&D podcasts, but I've got a wicked craving for the real thing.

The edition doesn't really matter to me. I have no books or anything, so I'd definitely need someone's guidance in both character creation and determining which supplies I should purchase. Don't worry, I'm a fast learner and I'm enthusiastic.

Anyway, if you'd be willing to let me play with you, either post in this thread so we can figure something out or shoot me an e-mail at vulkar@tony-delgado.com

Game on!
Vulkar

Re: Newbie Player Looking for a Group

Postby Rythandulis » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 am

Hey,
Matty here. We have a long standing group and are always looking for new gamers. Feel free to email me at rythandulis@yahoo.com.
Best,
Matty
Rythandulis

Return to Role Playing Games