Quarterstaff Games
152 Church Street
Burlington VT 05401Click to see a map.
(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

New to 4e, but experienced in D&D looking for a group...

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Re: New to 4e, but experienced in D&D looking for a group...

Postby Thayd » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah, everything is all set for Thursday at 4:30 at Quarterstaff. Myself and my 2 friends met for character creation on Tuesday, and here's the break-down:

Matt: Shardmind Wizard with Multiclass as Fey Warlock
Jay: Drow Storm Sorcerer with multiclass as Assassin
Myself (Brenden): A Changeling Bard (Multiclassing-glutton)

That leaves the Defender open for you if you don't mind. But we can work that out on Thursday :)
Thayd

Postby Shegger » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Aw man I am so sorry i missed you message. I checked the thread but I didn't see the page two. I feel like an idiot. But defender sounds great. I was thinking either a Human paladin or a fighter. I'm not sure how you guys feel about paladins though because when i play in a group with a pally I find it hampers decision making for they always have to do something honorable. Very limiting I find. Maybe multiclass with a cleric and get some healing into the group. What do you think? So, since I doubt you guys are still at quarterstaff what with it being 6:00, are we still on for Tuesday? I'm really sorry about missing it today.
Shegger

Postby Thayd » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:11 pm

I really don't know, because I leave literally in a week. We were there at 4:30 just like had been agreed, and waited for an hour and neither you nor our DM showed.
Honestly, I'm thinking of bowing out, there's really not enough time left, and we also discovered today that quarterstaff really isn't a feasible location because they have scheduled events taking up the game space.
Thayd

Postby Shegger » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh well. I'm really sorry about not making it today, and you're right, if there's only one week left we won't really get to play. Hey there's always next summer.
Shegger

Previous

Return to Role Playing Games