(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Expereinced GM looking for group

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Expereinced GM looking for group

Postby DragonStryk72 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:40 pm

My name's Sean, and I just moved to Burlington last month. I'm hoping to find a regular group to game with, and unfortunately, thanks to my current job, wednesdays seem to be out for me. Sundays currently work best, and as it happens, I actually have a place to game at, being the house I'm renting the basement of currently, so it's nice and cool down there, plus there's good space to be had.

As it is, I've been gaming for over 15 years now, cutting my teeth on an old redbox D&D set, and expanding onward from there. I've played most system out there, including World of Darkness (Played since it was only Vampire: The Masquerade, and the main book was still in paperback), D&D, AD&D (1st & 2nd), 3.x, Pathfinder, Hackmaster, Exalted (started in 1st ed, and now have a mess of books for second), Star Wars (WEG, D20, Saga editions), and many more. I can run for most, and I actually enjoy running games.
DragonStryk72

Re: Expereinced GM looking for group

Postby CadeSkywalker565 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Sorry for not responding on my topic but yeah, My name is Frank and I'm in if its DnD er Pathfinder and willing to learn the other games if you don't mind having a first timer in the group.
CadeSkywalker565

Re: Expereinced GM looking for group

Postby DragonStryk72 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Okay, update: I have found most of a group for Pathfinder, which I'll be GMing for starting this Thursday. We still need a couple of more players, though, so old or new, we'll work with you.
DragonStryk72

Return to Role Playing Games