(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Looking for Father-Son 4e D&D Campaign

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Looking for Father-Son 4e D&D Campaign

Postby javamanphil » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:40 pm

I am looking for a campaign to join (or to form, if I can find an interested GM) that would be targeted to groups of father & child players. I am 41, haven't played since AD&D 2e and my son is 11 who has never really played but really wants to. Schedule is flexible. Anyone else in a similar situation, please drop us a line and let's see if we can form a GeekDad group. Cheers.

Phil
javamanphil

Re: Looking for Father-Son 4e D&D Campaign

Postby Halfred » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I started playing D&D with my son when he was eight. We started with the new 3.5 Basic Set, and after me running it once for him and his mom (mom is a good sport!), he wanted to try being the DM. Six years later, he's running his own campaign, and D&D is a permanent fixture in our lives.

I know another dad with boys closer to your son's age, and they like D&D. If you like, I can pass your contact info along. Trouble is, they were looking for a GM, too. :-)
Halfred

Postby javamanphil » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Happy to have you pass along my info. We are in Essex. Best to get in touch with me via email.

Thanks.

Phil
Last edited by javamanphil on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
javamanphil

Postby Halfred » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:46 am

Hi, Phil,

I mentioned your post to my friend, who said he was happy to have me pass along his contact info. I'll send you an email.

--Geoff

PS. Since this forum is readable by the public, you may want to edit your post and remove your email address. You can use the Private Message (PM) function to send info like this to an individual without making it public. FWIW.
Halfred

Postby javamanphil » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 am

Thanks for the tip. That address is pretty much my all-spam, all the time address anyway but I really don't need it harvested any more than it has been.
javamanphil

Return to Role Playing Games