(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Looking to GM or Play in a Group

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Looking to GM or Play in a Group

Postby Kestrel » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:14 am

Hey, anyone interested in forming a new group? As the title says, I'm looking to GM or play in a new group that will hopefully start before the end of the year.

I'm interested in GMing Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, or D&D 4e, since those are what I'm most familiar with. I'd also really like to play GURPS 4e or Mage: the Ascension; however, since I haven't really gotten the chance to play either of them, I don't think I'm familiar enough with them to run them.

The best days for me are Saturdays or Sundays in the afternoon. I live in Lamoille County, so I'd be willing to play in Burlington, but if there are enough interested people (and a good venue) near me, that would be more convenient.
Kestrel

Re: Looking to GM or Play in a Group

Postby Rythandulis » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 am

Hi I'm Matty,
I lead a regular sat group that meets here in burlington. We just switched from 3.5 to Pathfinder and are just stating to get those games going. If you are interested in joining up, let me know and we can meet up. Email me at rythandulis@yahoo.com.
Best,
Matty
Rythandulis

Postby Kestrel » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Hey, I'm still looking for a new group if anyone is interested; the above info still applies. Thanks!
Kestrel

Postby ElderGodCthulhu » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:34 pm

hi, we have a pathfinder game going on saturdays in the burlington area and are looking for players. Its usually afternoons into the evening.
ElderGodCthulhu

Return to Role Playing Games