(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Game

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Game

Postby Lelouch32 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Hey there. I am someone looking for a gaming group in the Burlington area as I will soon be a graduate student at Champlain College in their Fine Arts in Emerging Media program. Hopefully I can use it to get into Game Design and work as a narrative designer, but that is not the point of this post.

At my previous college I started a Dungeons and Dragons club and had an absolute blast leading players through the game I was telling. It was the highlight of my week and I am hoping to continue that fun when I head to graduate school. So my question to the community is, who is interested in being a player in a weekly Dungeons and Dragon 4th edition game? I will be the Dungeon Master so if you or anyone you know has ever wanted to try Dungeons and Dragons then this is the opportunity for you. I love working with new players, helping them make characters, and watching as they grow in both knowledge and joy of the game. If you are interested in joining this group then please comment below. Also, unless there is real demand, I would rather like to keep the group to just four members as I am thinking of turning it into a podcast if I can get the materials, programs, and a good place to regularly meet.

Anyway, post below if you're interested. You're friend soon to be neighborhood Dungeon Master, Lelouch 32.
Lelouch32

Re: Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Game

Postby Dante » Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm pretty interested in this, although I'm a bit new to the whole rpg thing. I'll be more availible in the next 2 weeks b/c currently the majority of my time is occupied. Not saying I couldn't come in but just not very often.

P.S. you can reach me at grant.poston@yahoo.com.
Dante

Postby Lelouch32 » Sat May 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Thank you Dante for your eagerness. This game will probably not start for a few months as I am still in Ithaca New York waiting to graduate, but I will keep you and all interested parties informed on the over scheme and hopeful start time of this game. Thanks for being interested and look forward to meeting you in person some time in the near future.
Lelouch32

Postby awiener649 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey, like Dante I am also pretty new to live RPG's, though I have had some non-D&D experience. I am very interested in trying it out. If you are still looking for players, I live in Burlington and will be a senior at UVM this year, and would be willing to find a time to make this work. If you want to contact me directly my email is awiener649@gmail.com
awiener649

Postby GremlinPatch » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Hey,

Are you still looking for players for D&D? I have only played a little of 4th, but I grew up around 1st and 2nd editions. I also Dungeon Mastered for 13 years (mostly 2nd edition). It's been a while since I've done anything that involves role-playing, so I am excited about a chance to dive back into the wonderful hobby. I don't check this site normally, so if you are still looking for players or need someone to bounce ideas, please contact via my email; jeremywgibson@yahoo.com
GremlinPatch

Postby Vaedron » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi guys,

So I'm starting up an RPG theorycrafting session on Fridays from 6-8pm at the Quarterstaff Game Lounge and it's open to all RPG types including D&D 4e, Pathfinder, WoD, or any others that players might be interested in. This is basically a time to prepare and refine all of the materials needed to help run your game smoothly, so to start things off I'll be designing streamlined 4th edition character sheets and power sheets for a few characters. Everyone is welcome so if you or a friend is interested feel free to email me at vaedron@gmail.com, thanks!

-Justin
Vaedron

Return to Role Playing Games