Quarterstaff Games
152 Church Street
Burlington VT 05401Click to see a map.
(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

The Temple of Elemental Evil Saga... starting NOW!

Discuss all RPG's here!

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

The Temple of Elemental Evil Saga... starting NOW!

Postby GremlinPatch » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:51 pm

A sinister force, long thought destroyed, stirs from the black hole that spawned it. Like an ebony darkness it prowls the land and safety is but an illusion, for it watches from every shadow and ponders possibilities... ...enter now, if ye dare... the Temple awaits!

Calling all adventurers! I am putting together a CLASSIC game of AD&D (that's right 1st edition, don't let it scare you), adventurers will be tested to their limits in one of the most top rated adventures of all time (ranked #4) ... The Temple of Elemental Evil! This classic adventure will take adventurers from 1st level to 8th. If all goes well, I plan on continuing the saga with the second installment; Scourge of the Slave Lords and finally Queen of The Spiders (if they survive the temple!). These classic adventures should NOT be missed! I assure you these will not only test your combat prowess, but it will test the very limits of your wits and will!

I am looking for at least 4-6 players (no experience required). We will be starting new (1st level characters), so all you need is a AD&D (1st edition) Player's Handbook (sold either at Quarterstaff games or on eBay) and dice (I will provide the character sheet). If you are interested please email me at; moodyvibe@gmail.com

NOTE: Do not worry if you are unfamiliar with 1st edition rules, I have 13 years experience and I will aid each and everyone needing help! I want everyone to enjoy themselves and most of all I want players to experience one of the best AD&D adventure sagas of all time!

I will leave this post open until October, so that all returning students get a chance to secure a seat in this epic campaign, thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you.
GremlinPatch

Re: The Temple of Elemental Evil Saga... starting NOW!

Postby awiener649 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Hey,

I am interested in joining your game. I am actually going to be starting my first experience with D&D in two weeks with some friends (though I think that is 3 or 3.5). Other than that I have no real experience with D&D but think it could definitely be fun to run a few campaigns and learn some different styles of play. I am a senior at UVM am waiting for some updates from clubs to find out which days I'm available.

If you'd like to contact me directly, my email is awiener649@gmail.com
awiener649

Re: The Temple of Elemental Evil Saga... starting NOW!

Postby GremlinPatch » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm

The "table" is now full! Thanks to each and everyone who wrote in. I honestly didn't think there was a lot of interest in 1st edition, but surprising enough there were many of you interested. Thanks again, if this goes well I'll write another "open call" later for other adventures!
GremlinPatch

Return to Role Playing Games