(opens in a new window)

802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

December - LNOE and/or Space Hulk?

Forum of all board games

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

December - LNOE and/or Space Hulk?

Postby RedShark92 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:37 am

So I'm thinking I'll come up and visit again sometime in December. Not sure exactly which week yet, but I'm thinking one of the first two - which comes out to the 1st or the 8th.

I know there was some interest in Last Night on Earth last time I came up, if I hadn't forgotten the cards.... :( (solved now, as I put them in a smaller case that I can actually store in the game box!) and I also recall that Brennan was signed up for the game of Space Hulk I ran at Carnage, but then was unable to actually attend as he had another obligation...

I'd be up for bringing up either of those, or joining in for something else going on, depending on what is happening.

Probably not for December, but if there's any interest, at some point I'd like to consider doing something with Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel. It's superficially similar to Space Crusade which I brought up before, and it comes from the same era. It should play a bit better than SC, though, as the rules are cleaner and the level of intensity should be a little higher... A single evening should be enough time to link a few scenarios together into a mini-campaign that would allow up to 5 people.
------------------------------
Joe Reil
RedShark92

Return to Board Games