802-863-3666

qstaffvt@gmail.com

Spawnsire of Ulamog

A forum for all collectible card games and related subjects

Moderator: Watchers in the Dark

Spawnsire of Ulamog

Postby Elven Planeswalker » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Spawnsire of Ulamog

So, exactly how does this guy's ultimate ability work?

By "any number of Eldrazi cards you own from outside the game," does this mean you can just pull out your huge binder of Eldrazi and slam them all into play, or does it mean you can put your entire Eldrazi sideboard into play, or both?

How about in limited? Can you pull out other cards from who-knows-where and use them, or is it only cards you pulled/drafted?

I assume you can only play cards legal in the format you are playing.

How about if you are letting someone borrow a deck for a tournament? Do they get to use all your cards for this ability too?

What if the guys you brought in are killed, bounced to your hand, exiled, or put/shuffled into your library? And what if they have different sleeves? :shock:

Does Spawnsire of Ulamog + Conspiracy = "I just played every creature I own"?

[Deeeeeeeepp Breaaath]

Help?
"Just look for the fat, naked Asian guy running in the background screaming woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop!!!"
-Munchoboy
Elven Planeswalker

Re: Spawnsire of Ulamog

Postby Clem_ » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 pm

In tournaments it only allows you to cast Eldrazi from your sideboard. In limited its only cards you've drafted/have in your sealed pool.

In casual, it depends on who your playing with and junk so you might want to ask/bring a fifteen card Eldrazi board just in case.

Afaik, Conspiracy doesn't work like that. But I'm not too sure on that last one.
ClearlyOutplayed wrote:Are you reffering to the fact that Jake doesn't have proper dental hygiene, or to the fact that he is a complete waste of oxygen?

andrewsiller wrote:My constructed advice for Sanguine Bond is: don't play Sanguine Bond.
Clem_

Return to Collectible Card Games