Code of Conduct & Forum Rules
Welcome to the Quarterstaff Games Forums! There are a few basic rules which all participants are asked to follow. Breaking these rules can cause your access to the forum to be removed temporarily, or possibly revoked (depending on the seriousness of the offense).
General rules for the Forums:
1. No attacking other members or individuals. While we encourage members to discuss their view points, singling out a member, attacking them in a public or private medium, or being overly aggressive, is not acceptable. This also includes grudges. This forum is a positive and friendly vehicle for the discussion of games and gameplay; if you have a grudge against a person, place, website, etc, please do not bring it here.
2. No â€œspamming.â€ A link to a personal home page is fine (per the restrictions above). More then one link advertising your site is not allowed. This also applies to posting the same content over and over again.
3. No â€œthread bumpingâ€. If a discussion topic has reached conclusion, do not try and â€œbring it back to lifeâ€ by posting a trivial message, or one with no content. The Moderators of this forum are the final arbiters on what is, and is not a concluded discussion. Similarly, reposting the same topic repeatedly to continue discussion is frowned upon, and is considered a violation of the forum rules.
4. Posts should have content. "Me too," or "I agree" is not content, unless you have something further to add on the subject.
5. "Me" problems; If you have a specific problem related to you, your account, or some other situation that would just involve you, please email the appropriate person, rather than starting a public discussion. If you are unsure as to where you comments should be addressed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Swearing; Content filters are there for a reason; please do not attempt to bypass them. Also, any post containing excessive swearing (censored or not), will be removed. It is recommended that you reconsider any post that contains any swearing (whether or not it is â€œmaskedâ€ or represented with other words or symbols), as your access will be removed if you make a habit of it.
7. Off topic discussions; Off topic discussions are not allowed, including Religous, Sexual and/or Political discussions. These discussions have no place in these forums, and will be removed. No judgement is made or implied on the part of Quarterstaff Games regarding this content; it is simply not allowed.
Note: Please understand that we (Quarterstaff Games and the Forum Admins/Moderators) value you and your input, and want every person to enjoy our online community. However, that enjoyment cannot come at the expense of someone else. We always reserve the right to remove access to this forum from any user at any time. If you have any questions about this forum or any specific post, email email@example.com
Those that are unable to adhere to Quarterstaff Games Code of Conduct/Forum Rules will receive a Warning. Subsequent Rules violations may result in banning. One rotten apple shouldnâ€™t spoil the fun for the whole bunch.